Monday, November 26, 2007

Christian Preachers



I hate walking through Town and having some old christian guy screaming at me saying "If you don't believe in God you're going straight hell" I'd really rather not have that Bullshit screamed at me along with pictures of "virgin" mary shoved in my face. Or a man screaming at the top of grafton street with a bible in his hand. Shut the Fuck Up! The only reason you want everyone to be a Christian is because you get money out of it. The amount of non christians that have to hear your bullshit is not cool. We just want to walk through town peacefully! Stop trying to convert people. Its really the biggest cult i've ever heard of. Leave us the fuck alone and go to a church and wank off to pics of young boys. Fuckin psychos.

Conclusion : Shut the fuck up . Christianity is a cult

No comments: