Monday, November 26, 2007

Scum of the Earth.


KNACKERS/SKANGERS/PIKEYS/CHAVS/SKOBES/SCUM!

Ok so most of dublin folk hate them. All these knackers do is slag the shit out of everyone. Even the other day i was on the bus minding my own business. I then look around to see there that that horrible loud chipmonk music was coming from. This knacker then shouts there usual phrase shouted at me "Whaaa de fuck are you starin at??..State ah her" I think i glanced around for a second and barely looked at them and i get that! Thats nothing really but just an example. They start fights with everything and everyone and blare there shit music at the back of the bus. These people are a waste of space and need to be shot. I remember walking through stevens green park with Egg a couple of months ago, was looking around at how pretty the park was then out of no where this obese knacker girl walks through wearing a white tracky with a bottle of coke in her hands and a big coke stain on her top. Ruined my day! STATE OF THEM NOT US!

Conclusion : Knackers need to be shot and extinct. Or at least shut the fuck up

1 comment:

Ben Shermin said...

This is a fooking great blog, you've the right attitude towards life, those knackers destroyed the reputation of my clothing label!